• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Rip-off!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    do I FUK or CUK?
    Are they mutually exclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Are they mutually exclusive?
      Mrs. Jog tells me I’m not very good at multitasking – it’s a male thing apparently. I’ll give it a go though – you never know
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Not going on at FUK- looks like CUK it is!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

aussielong doing a bit of grooming

http://forums.freelanceuk.com/genera...knowledge.html

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            The meedja rip-off of CUK: http://www.freelanceuk.com/
            Cool, that site's blocked from work, but this one isn't.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It wasn't much of a holiday.

Where can we go instead? Those parent forums are always fun, people going on about breastfeeding/potty training - just like here really...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                It wasn't much of a holiday.

Where can we go instead? Those parent forums are always fun, people going on about breastfeeding/potty training - just like here really...
                You missed the library recruitment forum holiday. Those were the days...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  You missed the library recruitment forum holiday. Those were the days...
                  That was very funny. Shame there were so few real posters there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    The meedja rip-off of CUK: http://www.freelanceuk.com/
                    Oi! You can leave our friends over at FUK alone.

They were very accommodating the weekend that CUK was down and we needed a new place to congregate.

Although, I think that on the whole we were pretty well behaved, kept ourselves to our own threads and even offered the odd piece of useful advice here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      Oi! You can leave our friends over at FUK alone.

They were very accommodating the weekend that CUK was down and we needed a new place to congregate.

Although, I think that on the whole we were pretty well behaved, kept ourselves to our own threads and even offered the odd piece of useful advice here and there.
                      Hey big nose
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X