• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many times have you given blood?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So how many times have you given blood then? I bet you have done nothing to help others in your miserable life. Just have a pop at those who try to make things better for society.

Keep going - prove what a small willied pathetic paedo you are.
    If he's a paedo it's probably a good thing he has a small willy.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So how many times have you given blood then? I bet you have done nothing to help others in your miserable life. Just have a pop at those who try to make things better for society.

Keep going - prove what a small willied pathetic paedo you are.
      Where do you think Lance got that helping hand.

It's come to my attention, that receiving a pint of Brillo's blood, causes you to want to join CUK as a sockie. No wonder we've got so many sockies.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Where do you think Lance got that helping hand.

It's come to my attention, that receiving a pint of Brillo's blood, causes you to want to join CUK as a sockie. No wonder we've got so many sockies.
        So you can't answer the question then. Let me repeat it for the hard of understanding paedo.

Comment

I'm not allowed to give blood in NL for two reasons;

- I lived in Britain during the BSE years so they're scared I'll cause people to shout 'moo' all day
          - I had malaria as a small child so they're scared I'll cause people to shout 'Don't panic' and drink lots of gin and tonic
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

MF has never given blood. Partly as he is too much of a wimp and partly as he is a paedo.

Comment

So you can't answer the question then. Let me repeat it for the hard of understanding paedo.

Firstly, I'm not a paedo so wind your fookin neck in?

Second I haven't given blood. I have no interest in giving blood. It's my blood, it's rather rare and I'm keeping it. Good for you, for giving blood though. Well done. Big clap. Pat yourself on the back. Aren't you a clever boy? Woo hoo!

You of course, don't give blood in an altruistic way because you need to shout it from the rooftop every other day, you do because like on here, you have an unhealthy OCD relationship with counting. But well done.

Comment

Firstly, I'm not a paedo so wind your fookin neck in?

Second I haven't given blood. I have no interest in giving blood. It's my blood, it's rather rare and I'm keeping it. Good for you, for giving blood though. Well done. Big clap. Pat yourself on the back. Aren't you a clever boy? Woo hoo!

You of course, don't give blood in an altruistic way because you need to shout it from the rooftop every other day, you do because like on here, you have an unhealthy OCD relationship with counting. But well done.
                paedo. why don't you make me wind my neck in? you aren't a mod anymore so there is fook all you can do about it.

let me try to put it in terms a simpleton like you might understand. I promote giving blood to remind people to give blood as its the right thing to do. If I can just remind 1 person to give blood then it is worthwhile.

in case you haven't noticed I fluff this thread once every 3 months when I give blood. I have not created a new thread.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good argument. Carry on being a selfish twunt and not helping others. In true cuk style just have a go at anyone who tries to do the right thing.

paedo nonce.

Comment

paedo. why don't you make me wind my neck in? you aren't a mod anymore so there is fook all you can do about it.

let me try to put it in terms a simpleton like you might understand. I promote giving blood to remind people to give blood as its the right thing to do. If I can just remind 1 person to give blood then it is worthwhile.

in case you haven't noticed I fluff this thread once every 3 months when I give blood. I have not created a new thread.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good argument. Carry on being a selfish twunt and not helping others. In true cuk style just have a go at anyone who tries to do the right thing.

paedo nonce.
                  Well done you.

Comment

Well done you.
                    Aren't you going to argue with me?

FFS what does it take to wind you up?

Comment

Aren't you going to argue with me?

FFS what does it take to wind you up?

I was thinking about it and then just thought. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                      X