• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's official: Oasis become Grumpy Old Band!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Yes they couldn't even spell it correctly. While you are here can you tell me why every band is now called 'The' <something>?

The The

would have to be The The The
    I think its beacuse you are a pimp and a nonce.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      I think its beacuse you are a pimp and a nonce.
      It kind of loses some of the impact when you can't spell and your punctuation is crap, doesn't it?

Comment

you really are a knob jockey arent you HRH?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          you really are a knob jockey arent you HRH?
          That's how he knows I pimp to nonces
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What happened to the knitted cat?

PS I was still thinking of Glastonbury as a good old hippy thing ( I was at the Isle Of Wight me!) but actually looking online at who they have had including dreary Oasis I guess hiphop is hardly any worse. Bring back Hendrix I say, even long dead he could still play better.
            Last edited by xoggoth; 14 April 2008, 15:39.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              What happened to the knitted cat?
              He joined the Navy circa 1910 and got all ship shape.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I've retired him in honour of Professor Yaffle bottling the title race
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                  If you want to listen to the newest and best band to come out of gods own city have a listen to these boys who have recently been signed by Polydor and are from Middleton.

HTH
                  HRH.
                  the gaylord felchers'
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X