• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are all parking attendants in South London black?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are all parking attendants in South London black?

hmmm ****

Show me

Where is the statistical analysis to back up your argument?

To say they are all black sounds like an untruth to me, would have thought the council that employs them would be an equal opps employer...

Comment

Sorry "Administrator", but you plainly don't live in the south east or if you do, rarely watch the London News, and you have obviously hardly ever been to London. The original poster is quite correct. Quite what his point is I have no idea.

PS Well obviously ALL, ie 100% cannot be quite correct, but near enough in my observation.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 21 July 2005, 22:15.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Because very few whites want the job because they consider it beneath them (While claiming the dole is not) or very low pay for hours outside on your feet in a country notorious for it's crap weather?

Comment

I can think of one example to contradict your claim.

Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

maybe it is for the same reason that most parking attendants in Bude, North Devon, are white?

Rebecca in "just guessing!" mode
            Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
            X