• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rate your Cooking Expertise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Little Chef
    noddy
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      I have actually considered a career in cooking as I clearly have a lot of talent in this arena. I once cooked for a few girls I know and they told me honestly that the meal I cooked (steak and chips) was the best they had ever eaten and one had eaten at the fat duck on many occasions. If I could simply open my own restaurant straight away and not have to work my way up in crappy kitchens for 10 years working awful hours Im pretty confident I would have a restaurant of michelan star standard.
      you mean you did the ramsay cookalong evening and no one threw up
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I have actually considered a career in cooking as I clearly have a lot of talent in this arena. I once cooked for a few girls I know and they told me honestly that the meal I cooked (steak and chips) was the best they had ever eaten and one had eaten at the fat duck on many occasions. If I could simply open my own restaurant straight away and not have to work my way up in crappy kitchens for 10 years working awful hours Im pretty confident I would have a restaurant of michelan star standard.
        michelin

Fleetwood would have had a field day with you
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

This is not bad trolling as it goes, but definitely not top-drawer trolling.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            michelin

Fleetwood would have had a field day with you
            Ah Fleety bless him.

Never one English word where three or four French ones would do.

I miss the old pedant.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I can boil water

does that count ?

Comment

Surely you can ask one of your Sunday Times rich list mates for a bunk up no?

Then you'd have a place where your gangster mates can congregate and all pretend you're in the Sopranos or Goodfellas.

Beats the hell out of contracting
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

<snip>

What a muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Then you'd have a place where your gangster mates can congregate and all pretend you're in the Sopranos or Goodfellas.
                    [translation courtesy of your local council's minority integration task force (good value for money I say)]

Den you'd haz a place where your gangsta bluds and bros can chill an $hit like youz in teh Sopranos an all doze Goodfellas bluds - wikked init. Luvin it.
                    Last edited by bogeyman; 14 April 2008, 23:22.

Comment

Working...
                    X