• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obese cat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian cats are almost all fat. Mine was 12kg. Of course, they benefit from great food leftovers.

Mine would have not even got close to any british meal leftover.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Plus he had a squirrel once - doubt that will ever happen again...

"Had" a squirrel, yea I'll bet it was a surprise for the squirrel as well, thats the last time it goes rooting in the undergrowth for nuts.
      Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        Italian cats are almost all fat. Mine was 12kg. Of course, they benefit from great food leftovers.

Mine would have not even got close to any british meal leftover.
        If the food was any good, there wouldn't be any leftovers!

You've not quite grasped this logic tulipe, have you Francko?

Comment

Well I just got back from Naples , and I thought I saw a packet of pipe cleaners walking down the street till I realised they were moggies.
          Stray dogs as well, bloody packs of em.
          Sh i t hole of a place

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            If the food was any good, there wouldn't be any leftovers!

You've not quite grasped this logic tulipe, have you Francko?
            Are you jealous of cats because dogs eat tulip? Quite literally indeed.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
              "Had" a squirrel, yea I'll bet it was a surprise for the squirrel as well, thats the last time it goes rooting in the undergrowth for nuts.
              I wish I had videoed it - youtube would have loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Well I just got back from Naples , and I thought I saw a packet of pipe cleaners walking down the street till I realised they were moggies.
                Stray dogs as well, bloody packs of em.
                Sh i t hole of a place

So why did you come back if it's so bad?
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                X