• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dummy explosions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's apparently another one......

Police are investigating a possible suspect package on a Number 37 bus from Putney on its way to Peckham. The bus is off Putney Hill in St John's Avenue.

Also, someone's been arrested by armed police at the gates of Downing Street.
    Discuss PDA/Smartphones
    Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Originally posted by dazza12
      Also, someone's been arrested by armed police at the gates of Downing Street.
      Terrorist suspect or just someone in a bikini?
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Tonys five pence

BBC

LATEST: Tony Blair says incidents like these are designed to frighten people.

Thanks for that illuminating appraisal of the situation.
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

This is really weird coincidence of 3 trains and 1 bus again-- perhaps copy cat attack?

At least this time they should get some of the perpetrators alive

Comment

I think the point they are trying to prove is that we will never be safe from them.

There's got to be a few people that have decided today to never use the tube again. And for the many that still aren't scared, a few more scares or explosions will do it for them.

I for one will use the tube and bus system. Never have done before, but wouldn't shy away from it if I had to.
            Discuss PDA/Smartphones
            Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Originally posted by dazza12
              I think the point they are trying to prove is that we will never be safe from them.

There's got to be a few people that have decided today to never use the tube again. And for the many that still aren't scared, a few more scares or explosions will do it for them.

I for one will use the tube and bus system. Never have done before, but wouldn't shy away from it if I had to.
              heh.. But imagine, if hardly anyone uses the tube… few months then they’ll have to reduce the underground ticket price, and perhaps the underground trains’ tickets would be as cheap as dirt… hmmm what a thought… I say let’s invest in a tram system, both in Amsterdam and Germany the trams are really good..

Comment

Working...
              X