• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A lovely looking babe just asked to sit opposite me….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Perked up my working day very nicely!
    lickle pecker

Comment

You're such an amateur - she was sitting opposite you, so you should have got under the desk with your mobile phone and captured a few lasting memories.

Comment

Many years ago I did desktop support at a major pharmaceutical retailer.

Any calls that came through from Beauty & Personal Care were a Sev 1 and we were fighting over who would go up to do it. (Sadly it was a very rare occasion when we could fix the problem remotely )
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Citygate - 7th floor (well it used to be many years ago)
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
            You're such an amateur - she was sitting opposite you, so you should have got under the desk with your mobile phone and captured a few lasting memories.
            Or if you're really brave, a brass rubbing.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Or if you're really brave, a brass rubbing.

damn, time to make another coffee and wipe the last one off my laptop screen
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                SEXPEST!!!!
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

My current gig has so many babes on my floor its unreal, best babe to man ratio Ive ever had the pleasure of working with in the last 10 years. Classy, sexy and loaded, ggrrrrr The BA I work with is female and Italian she comes over in her tight skirts and shirt buttons open, working her butt swing as she walks off mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ggrrrr

Comment

The place I'm at is not that bad on that front, but BP in Uxbridge was like an office entirely populated by my mum and dad. The only half decent looking woman was knocking on and (i think although nobody agreed with me) looked a bit like Alice Cooper - kind of tells you what the rest was like.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                      I hope you haven't told her about your neighbours!
                      There could be some merit in that if she knows some Russki mafia types who would sort 'em out.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X