• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Undercover CUK members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Well if you're that desperate far be it from me to stand in your way ...
    You are me
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      do you ever sit on the train or tube and look at others wondering if they're also members of CUK?

i do
      I'm sat on the train right now and have never thought about this and don't plan to.

I am, however, wondering what the fit blonde opposite me would look like naked.

HTH

Comment

I sometimes wonder if the chap next to me in the queue at Fuzzy's is JogOn

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I sometimes wonder if the chap next to me in the queue at Fuzzy's is JogOn
          Nah - sure he has seen your picture, I am sure he would say hello - he's a nutter too, you know
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            I'm sat on the train right now and have never thought about this and don't plan to.

I am, however, wondering what the fit blonde opposite me would look like naked.

HTH
            What does he look like dressed
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X