• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you thought his Lucy in the Sky...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I often wondered about that version. When Led Zep did the original loads of people say it inspired them to pick up the guitar. How many kids do you see playing the wobble board (or cardboard)
    or Stylophone?

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      or Stylophone?
      You can still buy them, so we may see a resurgence.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Has Rolf Harris ever done anything good? His 'Can you tell what it is yet' painting was OK I guess, but the rest of his work has been what you can only describe as Sh!t - or slightly better than what I produce.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Has Rolf Harris ever done anything good? His 'Can you tell what it is yet' painting was OK I guess, but the rest of his work has been what you can only describe as Sh!t - or slightly better than what I produce.
          Credit where it's due; his recent portrait of the queen was good, and far, far better than anything I could produce.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            or Stylophone?
            A# on the stylophone, is one of the things I blame for the pap that passes for modern pop music.

Well, I mostly blame the derth of decent music education in schools, but that 'instrument' played it's part too.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              A# on the stylophone, is one of the things I blame for the pap that passes for modern pop music.

Well, I mostly blame the derth of decent music education in schools, but that 'instrument' played it's part too.
              dearth
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
              X