• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got my banger.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
    flip paying off debt get yerselves into more and get down the AUDI/MERC/BMW/Porker garages ASAP and nothing less than £35K mind or yer still a gypo
    No no. That's what gypos drive.

Comment

For contractors you lot don't half drive some Phish!!!

a miafiori!!!! WTF

and don't anyone start on me! I know I've bought a Fiat 500 and I know it's currently in the Garage after only 3 days and 200 miles but its my daily driver (oh the Irony)my real toys are in the garage

You lot should be ashamed Bangers?! Eunos Roadsters!?!

theres nowt like the feel of depreciation to get you up in the morning

flip paying off debt get yerselves into more and get down the AUDI/MERC/BMW/Porker garages ASAP and nothing less than £35K mind or yer still a gypo

Well said. If a service is less than a grand, i dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        No no. That's what gypos drive.
        What does sir suggest then?????

Comment

Talking of cars, anyone know anyone with a Black Porsche 996 C4S cabriolet. I wrote mine off but still have the hardtop. Mint condition. £3.5k from porsche. £1200 to any1 here. I have pics if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman_1 View Post
            Well said. If a service is less than a grand, i dont want it.
            Originally posted by Mailman_1 View Post
            Talking of cars, anyone know anyone with a Black Porsche 996 C4S cabriolet. I wrote mine off but still have the hardtop. Mint condition. £3.5k from porsche. £1200 to any1 here. I have pics if needed.
            Desperate to finance that next service are we?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Desperate to finance that next service are we?
              You got me. City cutbacks and all that. Need the garage space too. As the hardtops come free with the car, there isnt really much demand.

Comment

What does sir suggest then?????
                Depends what you want in a car and what (if anything) you're trying to prove (and to whom).

If you want a Merc - get one. I think they are mostly overpriced and last time I went to a dealer (ex wife had one) I was shocked at the awful customer service. SAme goes for most "premium" brands.

Comment

Depends what you want in a car and what (if anything) you're trying to prove (and to whom).

If you want a Merc - get one. I think they are mostly overpriced and last time I went to a dealer (ex wife had one) I was shocked at the awful customer service. SAme goes for most "premium" brands.

I'm as shallow and money orientated as they come

so it has to be big black, three pointed star on the bonnet, I would make do with any AMG models but really it would need to be Brabus and not a car with stick on badges and an exhaust system a properly tuned one and lets not forget the drug dealer windows

Comment

I'm as shallow and money orientated as they come
                    Er...so am I - but spending it on cars is such a waste!

Comment

Er...so am I - but spending it on cars is such a waste!
                      Agreed. Rather respond to one of those spam emails offering your member an 'enhancement' for 9.99 and do something useful with the extra cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X