• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Works of the Devil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    he's not crazy...just misunderstood....that's because no-one speaks his language...

or maybe ATW does?
    maybe RH is really ATW?
    Flibble.

I'm really normal actually. CM can verify this, can't you? Everyone can see AtW's nuts. I wear trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Flibble.

I'm really normal actually. CM can verify this, can't you? Everyone can see AtW's nuts. I wear trousers.
      well a squirrel wearing trousers is clearly nuts..sorry CM, you were right all along
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Flibble.

He does wear trousers it's true...... but this is pretty much where the normality ends

Nah - he is adorable and hilarious
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Nah - he is adorable and hilarious
          Ach, away wi ye, ya big soft jessie, ye'll be makkin me blush nah. Ah'm ganning doon te tell ye lad ow soft ye're, ah will'n'all.

Edit: Observers please note, for the record - it is often socially acceptable to communicate with the 'Oirish' in any, interchangeable, Northern dialect. Faux Geordie was used in this instance as it has been established already that this 'Oirish' lady can understand these speech patterns effectively. More on this and other colloquial foibles in our next lecture: "How to conduct oneself 'dahn the toon on't razz'".
          Last edited by realityhack; 2 April 2008, 10:53.

Comment

Jane Wilkinson

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
              Jane Wilkinson
              Who she?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                Who she?
                Girl who dumped me in 4th form 1977.

Comment

God love you
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Infant or Junior school?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You should have stayed on to the 6th. She layed waste to everyone. Even that wheezy one with the odd glasses! Matron had to give notes to the PE teacher for half a term, and I'm sure it's why he had to resit Geography.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X