• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Works of the Devil

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Works of the Devil"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Girl who dumped me in 4th form 1977.
    You should have stayed on to the 6th. She layed waste to everyone. Even that wheezy one with the odd glasses! Matron had to give notes to the PE teacher for half a term, and I'm sure it's why he had to resit Geography.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Infant or Junior school?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    God love you

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Who she?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Jane Wilkinson
    Who she?

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Jane Wilkinson

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Nah - he is adorable and hilarious
    Ach, away wi ye, ya big soft jessie, ye'll be makkin me blush nah. Ah'm ganning doon te tell ye lad ow soft ye're, ah will'n'all.

Edit: Observers please note, for the record - it is often socially acceptable to communicate with the 'Oirish' in any, interchangeable, Northern dialect. Faux Geordie was used in this instance as it has been established already that this 'Oirish' lady can understand these speech patterns effectively. More on this and other colloquial foibles in our next lecture: "How to conduct oneself 'dahn the toon on't razz'".
    Last edited by realityhack; 2 April 2008, 10:53.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Flibble.

I'm really normal actually. CM can verify this, can't you? Everyone can see AtW's nuts. I wear trousers.
    He does wear trousers it's true...... but this is pretty much where the normality ends

Nah - he is adorable and hilarious

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Flibble.

I'm really normal actually. CM can verify this, can't you? Everyone can see AtW's nuts. I wear trousers.
    well a squirrel wearing trousers is clearly nuts..sorry CM, you were right all along

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    he's not crazy...just misunderstood....that's because no-one speaks his language...

or maybe ATW does?
    maybe RH is really ATW?
    Flibble.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    He is a crazy little ninja squirrel...... take your pick with whats wrong with him

he's not crazy...just misunderstood....that's because no-one speaks his language...

or maybe ATW does?
    maybe RH is really ATW?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    All the chairs at this site are uncomfortable - this is the best of the worst.
    Report them to the H&S stormtroopers...then they'll get you a comfy chair to steal!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    You stole an uncomfortable chair?

what's wrong with you?
    He is a crazy little ninja squirrel...... take your pick with whats wrong with him

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

what's wrong with you?
    All the chairs at this site are uncomfortable - this is the best of the worst.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    (I stole an immensely complicated one and still can't get my posture quite right)

what's wrong with you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X