• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 'Ask HRH' Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    HRH - Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

I think that cats see's the mouse as a 'play thing' not food. If you watch a cat with a mouse it tends to just like patting it about and picking it up in its mouth. I have never seen any evidence of felines feasting on the mouse carcass, maybe in extreme circumstancs it would but I am yes to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      HRH - Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Alas yes.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
        I think that cats see's the mouse as a 'play thing' not food. If you watch a cat with a mouse it tends to just like patting it about and picking it up in its mouth. I have never seen any evidence of felines feasting on the mouse carcass, maybe in extreme circumstancs it would but I am yes to see it.
        my cats catch anything they can - frogs, mice, birds. one cat loves mice heads - leaves the bodies. I guess cos it is crunchy...

Comment

HRH, generally speaking, tinned food has a picture of the food on the label, yet pet food has a picture of the animal that eats it. Why don't baked beans have a picture of kids on the label?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            To quote John Cooper Clarke: "Nobody has a good word for you, but I do: TWAT!"
            To further quote John Cooper Clarke

You put the ahem in scunthorpe, put the pain in spain, happy days are done for and you're the one I blame.

Clarky changed this version to put the shat in shattered for later gigs as the c word became less acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post

sees

(although that sentence doesn't really make any sense)

circumstances

(assume you mean "yet" not "yes")

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I hate Twiglets but I love Marmite
                I hate Marmite, but love Twiglets.

Maybe we need a poll? I started one about Marmite once.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I love cheese ...yet melted cheese (on anything - except pizza, where it is simply there to stick things together) turns my stomach.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

HRH - will you make your sig so it's not Bold type - it's hurting my eyes...

Thanks
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

HRH - what kind of school did you go to?
                      Do you have any qualifications in English and if so, at what level?

Comment

Working...
                      X