• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico and Radiocarbon dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Well it weighed 30 tonnes - that must have been some sight as it galloped across the plains after the cavemen.
    That was Threaded on one of his early time travel field trials.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
      so is that a dinosaur conspiracy then?
      Or maybe it's just me that doesn't understand where this thread is going......
      Well, every creature that walked the earth was created 6,000 years ago - that creates some interesting one-on-one combat situations.

Comment

Well, every creature that walked the earth was created 6,000 years ago - that creates some interesting one-on-one combat situations.
        Squirrel vs. Badger?
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          Because the cavemen were scared to get too close? I am sure our atheist/evolusionist friends can answer this question. As they know everything.
          Translation: I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            Squirrel vs. Badger?
            You may mock but there is documentary evidence that human vs
            dinosaur encounters took place.

For example, consider the chronicled accounts of the life of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble. They had a pet dinosaur called Dino and Fred worked a diplodocus at the local mining company.

Comment

You may mock but there is documentary evidence that human vs
              dinosaur encounters took place.

For example, consider the chronicled accounts of the life of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble. They had a pet dinosaur called Dino and Fred worked a diplodocus at the local mining company.
              I wasn't mocking. I'm just interested in a squirrel vs badger bout. My money's on the squirrel. The badger might have the advantage in size, strength and bite, but I expect the squirrel's reflexes and speed to triumph, like a young Clay whupping Liston.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
              X