• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico and Radiocarbon dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico and Radiocarbon dating

Chico, have you dated any radiocarbons recently ?

I would have if I was a radiocarbonist
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

wholly mammoth

Originally posted by Chico
      I would have if I was a radiocarbonist
      You know these cavemen who drew pictures of mammoths and sabre tooth tigers and so on ... why didn't they draw any dinosaurs .... there were millions of them that week and some were pretty unmissable. Take for e.g. Brontesaurus, Diplodocus or Xoggoth, all were slow-moving, dim-witted plant-eaters - should not have been too hard to spot ...

Comment

I guess in your parallel universe - cave drawings are the definitive world history guide- eh?
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I guess in your parallel universe - cave drawings are the definitive world history guide- eh?
          Just a curiousity I thought I would share with you. No doubt there is a very good explanation that I have overlooked - maybe these dinosaurs only came out at night.

Comment

You tell me or maybe you are inferring that the Bible does not mention dinosaurs - lol another myth.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You tell me or maybe you are inferring that the Bible does not mention dinosaurs - lol another myth.
              Not at all Chico, I have seen that website too, and there is no need to get out your cut'n'paste gun. To be fair though it was a pretty generic term - "and God created dragony type things". I was just wondering why we have no drawings of these enormous beasts, that bare any resemblence to their fossil remains. Take diplodocus - four double deckers worth and not a portrait anywhere.

Comment

so is that a dinosaur conspiracy then?
                Or maybe it's just me that doesn't understand where this thread is going......
                Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Because the cavemen were scared to get too close? I am sure our atheist/evolusionist friends can answer this question. As they know everything.
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Because the cavemen were scared to get too close? I am sure our atheist/evolusionist friends can answer this question. As they know everything.
                    Well it weighed 30 tonnes - that must have been some sight as it galloped across the plains after the cavemen.

Comment

Working...
                    X