• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead girl's rent 'must be paid'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
    'daughter died while at university in Liverpool'

Shall we start another thread on the lovely city - 'Capital of European Culture' ?
    'The Self Pity City' is the most awful place in Britain. FACT

Comment

Don't most contracts have an "act of God" or force majeure opt out, however this is phrased.

I'd have thought snuffing it is an act of God if anything is.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
        Don't most contracts have an "act of God" or force majeure opt out, however this is phrased.

I'd have thought snuffing it is an act of God if anything is.
        God exists?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
          God exists?
          I've got two pieces of bad news.

Yes, she does!

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            'daughter died while at university in Liverpool'

Shall we start another thread on the lovely city - 'Capital of European Culture' ?

You mean people don't die in Liverpool?...or at the university?
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              God exists?
              No, but his acts do - funny that most of those existing acts are not miracles but something really bad on a huge scale.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                No, but his acts do - funny that most of those existing acts are not miracles but something really bad on a huge scale.

You mean to say that these bad acts are not the responsibility of us mere mortals?
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  You mean to say that these bad acts are not the responsibility of us mere mortals?
                  No, what I mean to say is that there must be no God if the only acts of his known to humans are something really bad on a large scale.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    No, what I mean to say is that there must be no God if the only acts of his known to humans are something really bad on a large scale.
                    Explain the Bee.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Explain the Bee.
                      Eric was only half one.
                      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                      X