• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is she spoilt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Oh! that poor woman!!!!!
    Except she lives in Australia now and won't divorce him out of spite.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Nah.. but she did read your post yesterday and say

"He sounds like a complete doormat with no spine"

She was particularly amused by you being so proud of your wife supporting you while you were on the bench.... you are such a lucky lad to have such a loyal wife....

If your wife was made redundant.. would you stick by her? And if you did do you think she should consider herself lucky? Not in a equal respectful loving marriage you wouldnt. Face it BI your advice indicates you have an incredibly one sided marriage, but if that makes you happy.. no problem, just might pay to spare others your wisdom... unless they want to be a doormat and then bitter and divorced whilst their ex wife dates a non-wimp with your maintenance money.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

That wasn't clever of you: she would say that to you, wouldn't she.

But now she knows she's married to a bad 'un, and there's good 'uns out there...

Make sure you lock her in when you go out...
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

She was particularly amused by you being so proud of your wife supporting you while you were on the bench.... you are such a lucky lad to have such a loyal wife....

If your wife was made redundant.. would you stick by her? And if you did do you think she should consider herself lucky? Not in a equal respectful loving marriage you wouldnt. Face it BI your advice indicates you have an incredibly one sided marriage, but if that makes you happy.. no problem, just might pay to spare others your wisdom... unless they want to be a doormat and then bitter and divorced whilst their ex wife dates a non-wimp with your maintenance money.
          So!, judging by your post, if your wife was unable to contribute equally to the marriage for any reason, you would not stick by her, and would dump her for another woman!. I also take it that you have no respect for your wife.
          And would certainly have no respect for her if she stuck by you if you were on the bench.
          You sound like the perfect couple, not a braincell or a bit of self respect between you.
          May you have a long and unhappy marriage.

Ps. if she finds it amusing that a wife sticks by her husband, I'd start getting somebody to keep an eye on her while you are in work.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

So!, judging by your post, if your wife was unable to contribute equally to the marriage for any reason, you would not stick by her, and would dump her for another woman!. I also take it that you have no respect for your wife.

Your judgement is wrong and is in fact rubbish, nothing new there then really.
            If my wife was unable to contribute equally, I would not even bother mentioning it, I would see it as a part pf marriage, not something worthy of special mention.

And would certainly have no respect for her if she stuck by you if you were on the bench.
            You sound like the perfect couple, not a braincell or a bit of self respect between you.
            May you have a long and unhappy marriage.
            wow.. you are a feisty little wimp tonight arent ya, maybe if you showed this much backbone when dealing with your wife, you would be better off.

Ps. if she finds it amusing that a wife sticks by her husband, I'd start getting somebody to keep an eye on her while you are in work.
            Bloody hell who would have thought your ability to comprehend was contained in the hand you damaged, she found it amusing that it was a big deal, as sticking by your partner in times like this isnt a big deal, it is what should happen.

Comment

That wasn't clever of you: she would say that to you, wouldn't she.

But now she knows she's married to a bad 'un, and there's good 'uns out there...

Make sure you lock her in when you go out...
              You are making the silly assumption that all woman like wimpy men... incorrect......as you will find out one day.

Your advice was limp and pathetic.

Comment

Your judgement is wrong and is in fact rubbish, nothing new there then really.
                If my wife was unable to contribute equally, I would not even bother mentioning it, I would see it as a part pf marriage, not something worthy of special mention.

wow.. you are a feisty little wimp tonight arent ya, maybe if you showed this much backbone when dealing with your wife, you would be better off.

Bloody hell who would have thought your ability to comprehend was contained in the hand you damaged, she found it amusing that it was a big deal, as sticking by your partner in times like this isnt a big deal, it is what should happen.
                Wow! a complete reversal.
                Your response appears to be at loggerheads with your original opinions.

So! a man who is proud of his wife is a doormat, yes or no?

A man saying he is proud of his wife putting in a tremendous amount of effort to support him in troubled times is spineless yes or no?

If your wife is so proud and pleased that you take her for granted, well...............I'm not even going to waste my time completing this
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm not even going to waste my time completing this
                  That'll be for the best. tay is obviously just trolling. I'm not entirely convinced he is in a relationship.

Comment

Wow! a complete reversal.
                    Your response appears to be at loggerheads with your original opinions.

So! a man who is proud of his wife is a doormat, yes or no?

A man saying he is proud of his wife putting in a tremendous amount of effort to support him in troubled times is spineless yes or no?

If your wife is so proud and pleased that you take her for granted, well...............I'm not even going to waste my time completing this
                    Thats because you didnt read it properly, not my fault. If you had read the entire thread my position was obvious... and you got it horriblty wrong.. as usual.

My wife is far from a doormat, and neither am I, and thats the key. You and BI on the other are def doormats and your wives are combat boots.

Comment

That'll be for the best. tay is obviously just trolling. I'm not entirely convinced he is in a relationship.
                      Thats actually funny as one poster (not me) even assumed that your original post was tongue in cheek it was so cringe worthy and pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X