• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored tulipless of people talking about their kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't talk about my kids. I belong to the growing band who MOAN about them. When ARE they going to leave home? Oh, there's a lovely security job going on an aboriginal reserve in Frazer island, why don't you apply?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      Owl Hoot - love your Marty Feldman avatar - you don't suffer from hyperthyroidism by any chance?
      Nope, eyesight and thyroids A1, as befits my name if not the avatar, although in the last year or two I've noticed things are easier to read if I hold them slightly further away...

Mind you, a few more weeks reading this board and we'll probably all be wearing bottle glasses.
      Last edited by OwlHoot; 16 July 2005, 04:40.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        I would have thought that, since he was also approaching infinite mass, he'd have a really massive...
        But that would prompt yet another grumble: "blah blah ... and he was putting on weight even before he got anywhere near the speed of light"
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

my daughter filched a bronze medal at the British Tae Kwon Do Championships.
          Your daughter is into filching bronze medals ????

Comment

Sorry no - that's felching

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
              Nope, eyesight and thyroids A1, as befits my name if not the avatar, although in the last year or two I've noticed things are easier to read if I hold them slightly further away...

Mind you, a few more weeks reading this board and we'll probably all be wearing bottle glasses.
              Know how you feel. Many moons ago, while undergoing a Class III medical for a possible career in aviation, I had pretty good eyesight. A decade later and I can barely see my feet. That may be due to the increasing circumference of my beer hump of course...

hyperD in "blatant threaded" mode
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

As a lad, I had perfect vision. The medical experts informed me that they had never encountered such a perfect specimen before.

However, during my time travels, I ended up at Trafalgar. Nelson was sick in bed, so they asked me, knowing my tactical genius and powers of leadership, to take over. Unfortunately, during the battle, I lost an eye. Fortunately, I've just invented a new machine for the Australian government that can instantly cure any physical problem.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                X