• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ChicoLondon .... Boo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD
    Don't mean to question your omnipresentness, but shouldn't it be "thou have"?
    Hey, you try running the universe for all eternity, and then we'll see how hot your grammar is on a Friday afternoon!

Think I'll go pester some agnostics.

Comment

My Auntie was converted into a Jehovas Witness when she was in hospital and likely to die.

They go round hospitals and talk to people in that situation, and some of the 50% who live believe that it's because of Jehova. Not a bad conversion rate!

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
        My Auntie was converted into a Jehovas Witness when she was in hospital and likely to die.
        Pardon my ignorance, I am an atheist, but do Jehovas Witnesses get any special dispensation in heaven? Or is it just JWs who came up with this marketing approach and other religions are lagging behind in this respect?

Comment

I'm just surprised they haven't tried the supermarket approach, 'this weeks special offer- buy one god get one free'

Comment

No. You are ALL wrong!

Only cats and men with long ginger beards will be welcomed into my Kingdom, for they are truly children of salt.

Comment

Working...
            X