• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stag Do: Riga, Prague, or Amsterdam?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    We're trying to organise it for later in the year but can't decide on the best place to go that's not too far away or too expensive.

Riga is currently favourite as it's a bit more adventurous, though Prague is a close second because at least one of us has been there before so knows what to expect. Amsterdam is the fail-safe option as always.

Main criteria is obviously booze and birds, and repeat until skint or nearly dead.
    Amsterdam might be the fail-safe option, but it's also the nearest which means you can start earlier and finish later.........
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      Amsterdam might be the fail-safe option, but it's also the nearest which means you can start earlier and finish later.........
      We have no problem starting early wherever we go. Last time we had the beers lined up at the airport at about 6am IIRC! We were probably still more sober than the pilot.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Forget Europe.

Do Cuba while you still can (before it turns into a big Mac-Island for fat Americans).

Great booze, great music, great beaches and cigars rolled on sultry thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          Forget Europe.

Do Cuba while you still can (before it turns into a big Mac-Island for fat Americans).

WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            Forget Europe.

A tad far for a long weekend. Would spend most of it flying, which wouldn't be so bad if we could guarantee the stewardesses would be up for a bit of mile-high.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
              WHS.
              WIS.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                A tad far for a long weekend. Would spend most of it flying, which wouldn't be so bad if we could guarantee the stewardesses would be up for a bit of mile-high.
                Yeah, I think you need at least 2 weeks for Cuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
                  Yeah, I think you need at least 2 weeks for Cuba...
                  and that's just for getting through immigration.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

At least with Cuba's health system you'll be able to get some cheap penicillin before anything falls off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      At least with Cuba's health system you'll be able to get some cheap penicillin before anything falls off.

Good at repairing bullet holes as well is it?

Is it one of those places where you have to wear a mustache to fit in, and that's just the women!?
                      Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                      X