• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hobbies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squash (2/week), Badminton (1-2/week), Martial Arts (3/week) and I'm also trying to write a collection of short stories and eventually a Sci-Fi Novel, influenced by writers such as Weber / Feist / Modersitt to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Tennis! Get to see overweight middle aged woman in short skirts sweat. Does it get much sweeter than that my friend.
      Ogling women in short skirts is a better hobby than tennis (or most other hobbies for that matter)
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Driving
        Cars
        Smoking
        Drinking
        Chasing the ladies
        Fly my kite
        Playing the pink obo

Comment

i took up climbing (indoors at the min) about 7mths ago, altho i do think that was due to new baby and making sure i can out of the house!
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            Chasing the ladies
            Playing the pink obo
            I guess you bat for both teams then. Must make it dead easy to get a shag!

Comment

What hobbies do you guys have?

I breed reptiles. Hope to be doing it professionally within 5-10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by sjm27 View Post
                I breed reptiles. Hope to be doing it professionally within 5-10 years.
                snakes?

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
                  I guess you bat for both teams then. Must make it dead easy to get a shag!
                  No I only have eyes for the ladies, I meant play my pink obo, I have a pink obo

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                    I meant play my pink obo, I have a pink obo
                    As it's a woodwind instrument you must be extremely flexible.

Comment

snakes?
                      yes, a few different species. And chameleons (a type of lizard) too.

Comment

Working...
                      X