• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The really very interesting thread ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    There are more black people in the USA than the whole continent of Africa.
    That sounds like complete bol***ks to me? Black population in USA must be around 40 million tops I would have thought. Nigeria alone has over a 130 million people.

Unless I am missing something completely ? ?

Comment

There are Kangaroos living near Gatwick (http://www.uksafari.com/wallabies.htm) and 3,000 Parrots wild in Surrey (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3869815.stm).

Comment

It's raining where I am at the mo.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          It's raining where I am at the mo.

HTH
          Do you have a waterproof PC or are you dicing with death?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            That sounds like complete bol***ks to me? Black population in USA must be around 40 million tops I would have thought. Nigeria alone has over a 130 million people.

Unless I am missing something completely ? ?
            Sorry, I meant fat people, not black people.

Comment

71,000 km of steel wire were used in the construction of the Humber Bridge.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Some of you guys don't half exaggerate. Why not stick to the facts, like Marina with her spiders? I read that somewhere too, although it was more like only 20,000.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  There are more atoms in a grain of sand than there are grains of sand in the sahara desert.
                  There as many stars in the universe as there are atoms in a grain of sand.

This is very very interesting for two reasons. How big the universe is, and how small an atom is.

Just as amazing, I reckon, is that there are at least as many stars in the visible Universe as grains of sand in all the world's beaches and deserts.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                    A peanut is not a nut. It is a legume.
                    Two nuts walking down the road....one was assaulted

Comment

I have a burning desire Not to run naked through Tesco's
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X