• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a Numpty!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did amazingly well to get to Calais. Bristolians never go anywhere.

If you don't believe me when did you last meet one?

Comment

Craig Colclough is that you again?
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Masher View Post

In a pub in Bath, oddly enough. He looked quite p1ssed and bewildered..

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          In a pub in Bath, oddly enough. He looked quite p1ssed and bewildered..
          My god that's 12 miles away so it may well be the previous record

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Language barrier scuppers walker yet AGAIN
            **FURTHER NEWS UPDATE **

A man who planned to walk around London without any money has quit, after getting as far as East London.

But, because he could not speak russian, people thought he was a free-loading ponce.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Masher View Post

I knew a guy from Withywood that was walking home from the pub, pissed, and with his hands in his pockets. He tripped and fell down and got himself wedged between a wall and an adjacent lamppost, and was too pissed to extricate himself. Said he went to sleep and was able to get free later on when he had sobered up. Now that would have been worth videoing!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X