• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think my girlfriend might propose tonight...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But one day I will have my retribution. I will be on the front page of every newspaper in the world.
    Thats will cost a fortune in advertising! You must be minted!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Thats will cost a fortune in advertising! You must be minted!
      f4j found a way of getting free advertising. you just have to press certain media buttons. a triumph for media manipulation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        MrRobin - just dont go home tonight. You will regret it for the rest of your life.
        Ah geez BP... you're story is a sad one but that's a wee bit melodramatic...

I could just say "No, I don't accept, because I want to ask you properly on a special occasion and in a romantic way.." ?? Would she buy that?
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

I could just say "No, I don't accept, because I want to ask you properly on a special occasion and in a romantic way.." ?? Would she buy that?
          Nah.

Comment

...and I'm absolutely bricking it!
            It's not that I wouldn't want to marry her, I'm just not ready for all that at the moment...
            If you're really this scared why have you been with her for so long?
            Just for the sex?
            Or something more?
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

f4j found a way of getting free advertising. you just have to press certain media buttons. a triumph for media manipulation.
              You think dressing as batman will get you worldwide coverage? Think again. Would have be something far more grandoise.. and that leaves your theory about loving your kids in tatters, as having a father who is on the front page of the worlds papers and then the chaos which ensues afterwards would cause them nothing but grief.

Comment

Depends how much of a bunny boiler she is and if she wants you or simply a husband....
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's putting off the inevitable and you'll get nagged until you do. Fer God's sake man get some balls and either marry the girl or tell her you're not going to or just not at the moment. Do you really think a bunch of autistic IT geek virgins are going to help you sort this this out?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Be careful, premature engagement can hurry up the break up of a relation ship - you start asking questions about you as a couple which might not have came up so quickly with a non engaged couple.

I know I did that with an ex - all good till we got engaged and we broke up a month later, wouldn't have happened so quickly if we hadn't got engaged I reckon.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

It's putting off the inevitable and you'll get nagged until you do. Fer God's sake man get some balls and either marry the girl or tell her you're not going to or just not at the moment. Do you really think a bunch of autistic IT geek virgins are going to help you sort this this out?
                      Thread killer

Comment

Working...
                      X