• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think my girlfriend might propose tonight...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually feel sorry for the poor girl. She probabny really loves you, is imagining little 'MrRobins' running aorund, is very nervous about tonight amd is desperate for you to say yes so your happy married life can start. But instead her BF is bricking it and telling wierd people on a messagebaord that he is going to break her little heart.

I am a sap today.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I actually feel sorry for the poor girl. She probabny really loves you, is imagining little 'MrRobins' running aorund, is very nervous about tonight amd is desperate for you to say yes so your happy married life can start. But instead her BF is bricking it and telling wierd people on a messagebaord that he is going to break her little heart.

I am a sap today.
      all the time

Comment

I am a sap today.
        We don't mention the unmentionable!
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          It's not that I wouldn't want to marry her, I'm just not ready for all that at the moment...
          Then have a long engagement...
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I am a sap today.
            So is that a good reason for MrRobin to say yes? fathers 4 justice have spread the word - marriage and/or children are very bad for men. you have no rights to see your children - only an obligation to pay for them.

40% of child access court orders are broken. 60% of men lose all contact with their children following divorce/seperation.

Men typically lost 70% of the assets following divorce. sometimes 100% until the child is 18.

When I got divorced I was shocked that the family courts equate welfare of child with welfare of mother. The man is assumed to be the big bad wolf - the woman perfect. I was kicked from pillar to post - I lost most of my assets and did not see my children for 6 months.

It was only fathers for justice who showed me the way ahead. I now have the kids 4 days a week. My ex kept the money. And I would not swap any money for the kids. But why should I. I did nothing wrong except get married.

And the worst thing - unless you are divorced you cannot understand it! The only people who understand me are those have seen the inequality and injustice.

I expect you will all enjoy you comfy cozy lives and ignore the suffering of me and my children. Until it happens to you.

MrRobin - just dont go home tonight. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

Comment

Ah BP needs a hug!

Unfortunately yes that really is me in that photo!

I don't drive an Artic I'm bad enough in a MINI!

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                Ah BP needs a hug!
                Here you go BP - a nice man-hug
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

So is that a good reason for MrRobin to say yes? fathers 4 justice have spread the word - marriage and/or children are very bad for men.
                  What a bitter, bollox, pile of horse manure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I expect you will all enjoy you comfy cozy lives and ignore the suffering of me and my children.
                    I suspect you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                      Ah BP needs a hug!
                      I get plenty from the girlfriend - but it only buries the pain.

If it was just me I would not mind. It is my children I feel for.

But one day I will have my retribution. I will be on the front page of every newspaper in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X