• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Mobile Contractor's lodging lifestyle/options.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    I am white. And WTF do you mean ? I have been 10 years in IT and know perhaps three times what u know.
    Not all 'Whites' are 'English'

Comment

Originally posted by minsky1 View Post
      An Assured Shorthold Tenancy at inception must start with a minimum 6 month term, and you cannot remove the tenant during this period, unless there are grounds for it. (I think you need to issue a Section 25 notice).
      He thinks that if he puts a clause into this contract about Landlord having right to break contract early then it will actually stand up in court

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        He thinks that if he puts a clause into this contract about Landlord having right to break contract early then it will actually stand up in court
        Yeah he obviously doesn't know about organisations like Shelter, CAB, local councils and law centres who give tenants lots of free advice and will help them take him to court and what advice the police will give him when he tries to enforce his dodgy contract without going through the right process......
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Can you show me the law that prevents me to have 1 month termination notice to the tenant ? Of course you can't. I have stayed with accomodationlondon.com . They have 2 weeks termination notice. yes 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Yeah he obviously doesn't know about organisations like Shelter, CAB, local councils and law centres who give tenants lots of free advice and will help them take him to court and what advice the police will give him when he tries to enforce his dodgy contract without going through the right process......
            Don't get clever on me on laws protecting tenants. I have spent 4 months now ( 2 courts ) trying to recover 606 pounds from a dodgy let agent. I have spoken to many agencies and have ended up in many blocked streets. I have his phone number , name and place he rents out - that doesnt seem to be enough in the UK to catch a criminal. The advice I got from the court is - you need his bank account / physical address for us to do something. Do "your own research".

Comment

The Muppet was questioning my professionalism. I needed to defend.
              Thank you sooo much for taking the heat off me fella

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                Thank you sooo much for taking the heat off me fella

Comment

The law never bothered geezers like Rachman or Van Hoogstraten - how come they got away with it?

Comment

I am white. And WTF do you mean ? I have been 10 years in IT and know perhaps three times what u know.
                    You mean it's taken 10 years, but you've finally found the optimum angle for headset comfort? Or you've figured out a quicker way to reset a password?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      The law never bothered geezers like Rachman or Van Hoogstraten - how come they got away with it?
                      They bribed the right people.

Comment

Working...
                      X