• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC responds to rugby complaints

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbc > SKy

who gives a tulip 129 complaints is nothing out of 15million who watched it, i dont like rugby much either i think they have shown too much rugby like cricket recently. Same for football too but that's different since its on all the channels and mainly sky.

Digital TV = choice lol, go use the internet or read a book.

BBC should buy eurosport makes sense

Comment

How did the 129 people know there were 3 matches, they must have watched them and then complained

Don't make sense

Married

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        I think that Mrs PL might have been one of the ones that complained after the state I got into.

3 internationals on one day is just irresponsible. How am I supposed to handle that much booze FFS.

I may even write a letter.
        When you sober up?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          When you sober up?
          Oi, get back in your basket.

Cheeky pooch.

Comment

I think that the 124 people that complained, should all go outside and play a game of "hide and go fook yourselves"...then we can put that on tele so the remainder of the population can watch!!!
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

400-odd channels on Sky. I don't really care what council telly shows.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7267444.stm

Well anyone who complained can just f*** off in my opinion. I have to endure hour after hour of the TV companies only showing soaps, stupid minor celebrities doing something uninteresting, dumb-f*** American 'comedies' and dramas and camp-idiot-dressing-up-insecure women rubbish so good on them for showing a whole days worth of stuff I'm interested in for once.

I think the BBC should have issued a statement saying that the 124 people who complained can, quite frankly, go f*** themselves.
                Couldn't agree more - well said
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I love the UK

3 rugby games in one day is to much... might corrupt the children and they might want to actually take up a sport instead of sitting on their asses playing xbox ...

Apology accepted BBC...

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    400-odd channels on Sky. I don't really care what council telly shows.
                    I didn't even realised that the BBC showed 1 match on saturday let alone 3

Some people are perhaps a little too dependant on TV
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                      I love the UK

3 rugby games in one day is to much... might corrupt the children and they might want to actually take up a sport instead of sitting on their asses playing xbox ...

Apology accepted BBC...
                      3 matches and not a single defeat for the All Blacks
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X