• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

China Arms Buildup "Alarming"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    You don't need to. I watched Die Hard 4 the other night and it is truly amazing what you can do with a simple phone and/or a computer. It was very scary. It's a good job we have that nice baldy chap to save our bacon though.
    That film is the best I've seen on Blu-Ray so far.

The action sequences are fan effin tastic!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      they've got Jackie Chan - not to mention Fu Manchu.
      We have got NickyG

Comment

Nothing wrong with that, every country deserves the right to defend itself.

And from a previous post, this must mean that China is becoming more and more civilised, can't ask for more than that.

Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
        Hmm, a major, major arms build-up, spying on the US at record levels, nuclear bunkers in Shanghai....., what could they be up to eh?

Link

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          That film is the best I've seen on Blu-Ray so far.

The action sequences are fan effin tastic!
          Haven't see DH4 on blu ray but did watch 'We Were Soldiers'. Brilliant action scenes on blu ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            We have got NickyG

Doomed!!!
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I know - He's as tough as old boots. At one point in a power station, he fell about 3 floors, hitting pipes on the way down. He Got Up! How the hell did he manage that. I'm just hapy that he's fighting on our side along with John Rambo and the Terminator (the chipped one).

I mean who have the chinks got? Bruce Lee has been dead for years.
              Jet Li
              Jackie Chan
              Chow Yun-Fat
              Michelle Yeoh

etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Jet Li
                Jackie Chan
                Chow Yun-Fat
                Michelle Yeoh

etc
                Not going to be too much use when facing Rambos gun
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Not going to be too much use when facing Rambos gun

Pfft Jet Li can dodge bullets, haven't you seen Lethal Weapon 4????

Comment

Hang on - who have the Russians got? Are they a threat after all? The best I've seen are a few poxy Bond villains.

Comment

Oh, and that Abramovitch fella.

Comment

Working...
                      X