• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

China Arms Buildup "Alarming"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    That is like saying that the Terminator was made in Austria.....duuuh he's from the future!

Dolph Lundgren may be Swedish, but Captain Ivan Drago was most definitely a Russian. But I have to agree that the Russians don't really stand a chance as Rocky (who looks remarkably like Rambo don't you think?) and Rambo have beaten loads of them. It seems that most Russians, Japs, Vietnamese, Arabs and Germans are pretty rubbish as the yanks tend to beat them hands down everytime.

Wasn't Rambo's enemies those slant-eyed little devils in south-east asia ?(used to be the vietnamese but somehow now expanded to cover most, if not all, asia)
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Ah, but as Ardesco pointed out, these people are merely actors, whereas Jackie Chan, Jet Li and so on could prove difficult to scrap with in real life.

The Chinese have the advantage then.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Ah, but as Ardesco pointed out, these people are merely actors, whereas Jackie Chan, Jet Li and so on could prove difficult to scrap with in real life.

The Chinese have the advantage then.
        Ahh, but the Americans have Wesley Snipes, Stephen Segal, Cynthia Rothrock and Chuck Norris

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
          Ahh, but the Americans have Wesley Snipes, Stephen Segal, Cynthia Rothrock and Chuck Norris
          Tscah! Off-camera, I bet John-Boy Walton could kick sand in their faces, and they probably all have pedicures and dermalogica facials every week. Those American nonces probably ask permission to visit the bathroom. From their mums. Thbbpt.

Comment

Apart from Snipes I'd agree with you, my 4 year old could probably wipe the floor with them.

One of my mates went to a Karate competition in the states a couple of years ago and Wesley Snipes was there, apparantly he is well hard....

Comment

Apart from Snipes I'd agree with you, my 4 year old could probably wipe the floor with them.

One of my mates went to a Karate competition in the states a couple of years ago and Wesley Snipes was there, apparantly he is well hard....
              He's not as cool as that black guy from "Enter the Dragon" though, is he?

Comment

Forgot about him,

Yeah there's that black bloke from enter the dragon as well.

Comment

Yeah there's that black bloke from enter the dragon as well.
                  I think the Chuck Norris bloke mentioned earlier was no pussy in real life either.

Chuck was a martial arts star, winning many martial arts championships including being a six-time undefeated World Professional MiddleWeight Karate Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I think the Chuck Norris bloke mentioned earlier was no pussy in real life either.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
                      X