• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old forum was better!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old forum was better!!!

Anyone else think the old forum was better? Easier on the eye etc etc.
    Give us back the old forum

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Stop moaning and get on with your life.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by sasguru
      Anyone else think the old forum was better? Easier on the eye etc etc.
      Give us back the old forum

I agree , don't like this silly gui.. also you can't post a message which is less thatn 10 Chars ???

Comment

"I agree , don't like this silly gui.. also you can't post a message which is less thatn 10 Chars ???"

Oh dear, 70% of AtW posts would not be allowed towards his race to 15000 posts.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Franco, you shouldn't encourage the lad. He'll end up looking like a panda.
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

you'll get used to it. There's a lot of space wasted, I agree, but...functionally, I think it's better.

Comment

eh?

and who the eff is Pinto ?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

what does 'eff' mean?

and who the eff is anybody else, including you?

Comment

10?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Oi, Sasguru, what are you doing here? Did DCJ get home from school early?

Comment

Working...
                    X