• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Differences between the Spanish and the English

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differences between the Spanish and the English

Well...I guess the difference is that ever since Nelson handed spain their behind on a silver platter (post-humorously ) they have been surrender monkeys.

But wasnt it great to see Londoners pulling together last night. I was really impressed that the busses were back up and running as soon as they were. Even more impressed by one interview with a bus driver who was saying all 500 buses from his depot were back out on the roads and no one would be left behind (haha...makes a difference! ).

So there we have it...after a bomb blast in Spain the spaniards surrendered...after a bomb blast in London the Londoners pull together!

Rule Britania!

Regards

Mailman

Not really, the spanish "surrendered" because they did not really want to involved in the "cause" nor was it one that they beleived in the first place. They were pulled into a situation by their leaders that they did not support, but unlike UK they had other viable alternative leaders that would give them what they wanted

Spain has nearly as much experience with terrorists attacks as UK and they have never given into ETA

Risking death for something you don't beleive in is very stupid in my books.

Comment

Were you in Spain when the bomb went off then Mailman? Did the Spaniards just ignore each other when it went off then? Didn't support each other? Didn't get on with their lives as soon as they could? Your smugness is offensive

Comment

[QUOTE=Not So Wise]Not really, the spanish "surrendered" because they did not really want to involved in the "cause" nor was it one that they beleived in the first place. They were pulled into a situation by their leaders that they did not support, but unlike UK they had other viable alternative leaders that would give them what they wanted
        QUOTE]

You know thats just tough titty...sometimes a leader has to make the tough D's that us mere mortals dont have to make.

Were you in Spain when the bomb went off then Mailman? Did the Spaniards just ignore each other when it went off then?
        Maybe I was au? Tell you what though...in three days time at least the English (even if they were given the chance) wont try to elect another government. Once a surrender monkey, always a surrender monkey.

Speaking of which, Spod must be spanish?

Mailman

Comment

You really are talking about tulip you know nothing about

Govement was already as hated as NL is now
          Opasition there, unlike here was a viable general alternative and had always been against the war in Iraq

Elections were due anyway (main reason terrorists attacked then)

Goverment tried to cast the blame on ETA till after the election because they knew when it became known that it was Arab terrorists that were attacking due to their policys which their people had been against they would have a back lash and they would lose.

Comment

sorry to get the facts in the way of your nice theory Mailman, but the reason the English won't elect another government in place is like, unlike in Spain after the bombing, there won't be any elections any time soon!

Your post was a biggest lot of garbage I have read since yesterday morning

Also what makes you think that the English won't "surrender" as you put it, one way or another? There is a school of thought that says that, in a way, the UK government has already surrendered, since London is known in world circles as Londinistan for its friendliness to terrorist organisations, just ask the French or American who have been trying to get countless terrorists suspects extradited from London, all in vain, for years and years.....
            Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Have to agree ..

...Sorry Mailman that was bollox. Just a tired old cliche based on national stereotypes.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Careful SG, you're starting to sound like Snaw.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Careful SG, you're starting to sound like Snaw.
                  What would you know, Slave? You're just a cartoon character anyway.

Comment

Oh yes, I almost forgot; I am a cartoon character

Hot, aren't I
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X