• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Differences between the Spanish and the English

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, this whole man-baby thing does nothing for me. Do you use disposables or reusables?

Comment

I usually prefer to go commando.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
        I usually prefer to go commando.
        WageSlave is Richard Maddley and I claim my crisp fiver.

Comment

You're not far wrong...although I'd rather have the lovely Helen Mirren than Mrs Shakey.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            You're not far wrong...although I'd rather have the lovely Helen Mirren than Mrs Shakey.
            Are you sure?

Comment

Well, Lucifer, given the evidence you have presented, I might have to reconsider....

Mmmm....droopy old baps

Comment

Is there really that much support for the Iraq war in the UK? Last time I read the majority were against?

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope
                  Is there really that much support for the Iraq war in the UK? Last time I read the majority were against?
                  Do you mean relative to the amount that Judy Finnegan's breasts need?

Comment

Working...
                  X