• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newbee View Post
    Thanks for cheering up, I am Gal / not a boy
    Oh dear, by revealing your gender you now have lost any kind of support this forum can offer you ... bad move... make another id and pretend you are a mcho macho man, then all the guys would offer useful advise..

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      Heh? sunny? where do you live? and can I move in with you pleeeeeeese?

Did I tell you about my friend in Texas who is constantly emailing me complainign about the heat... yesterday she even drove to pick her kids with no shoes.. too hot for shoes.....

I hate her
      The sunny north west of england. I ventured down sarf the other day and it was colder! Must be global warming.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        The sunny north west of england. I ventured down sarf the other day and it was colder! Must be global warming.
        naaaaah don't want to move up norf...sarf is the way to go.... wish there were plenty of jobs in Isle of Wight

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
          Oh dear, by revealing your gender you now have lost any kind of support this forum can offer you ... bad move... make another id and pretend you are a mcho macho man, then all the guys would offer useful advise..

Well I thought it was other way round women being offered macho advice and stick in.

So my big lie (of being a gal) went down drains - ohh have I confused u lot

Comment

Well I thought it was other way round women being offered macho advice and stick in.

Being a girl on CUK you have two well trodden options

1/ get a sexy avatar and flirt in TPD with assorted sexually frustrated nerds who you just know are knocking one out as they type with their free hand.

2/ post tripe on any subject, anything you are thinking about, fad diets, hen weekends, dilemmas, drug abuse, the less you know about the subject the more indignant you should be.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Reads like you went to AtW's school of English.

About time the mods put a limit on the number of IDs one person can have. One would be fine for me.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Be prepared for the CUK baptism of fire....

You will probably be asked some/all of the following:
                • How can you prove you are a girl?
                • Have you got a picture to upload?
                • Can you make your picture your avvie?
                • Can you show us your <snip>?
                • Are you an AtW fembot?
                • What are you wearing?
                • Are you interested in geeks?
                • Are you coming to the CUL northern do?
                Wot e said & all the bits ferret deleted
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I didn't know that was a bad word...

What is an acceptable phrase to describe the part of a woman that can be used for nursing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                    I didn't know that was a bad word...

What is an acceptable phrase to describe the part of a woman that can be used for nursing ?
                    Mammalian Protruberances
                    Kneel before Bod

Comment

7 weeks. tried a few bids on jobs but not a sniff. No chance of getting a permie job....there arn't around here, unless you like driving delivery vans or opening boxes and then putting them on delivery vans.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X