• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite av

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Oracle slave, I love the little cat thing.
    Surely it's a little piggy on his avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Surely it's a little piggy on his avatar?
      Surely not. No curly tail.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        I dont like it. I think the plot is predictable, the main protagonists are not very realistic and the audio mixing is a disgrace.

what plot?....I just like the characters
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
          Surely not. No curly tail.
          No, it's clearly a schweine. I've seen live pigs in my grandma's village, they have funny noses

Comment

I've seen live pigs in my grandma's village, they have funny noses
            Are you sure you're not looking at the back of the pig? That's no nose.

Comment

Are you sure you're not looking at the back of the pig? That's no nose.
              The tail is curly enough - then schweine is running away trying to save its life then the tail is not exactly curly. Seen squirrel on my hand? The tail is relaxed, and not arching.

Now looking at your avatar I can say that it is definately a cat, with a very dirty arse...

Comment

The tail is curly enough - then schweine is running away trying to save its life then the tail is not exactly curly. Seen squirrel on my hand? The tail is relaxed, and not arching.

Now looking at your avatar I can say that it is definately a cat, with a very dirty arse...
                A stuffed squirrel's tail will adopt any position you choose to bend it in.

Re: avatar. These are not ring biscuits; merely tackle out.

Comment

A stuffed squirrel's tail will adopt any position you choose to bend it in.
                  As in taxidermy or something a bit more literal?

Comment

Re: avatar. These are not ring biscuits; merely tackle out.
                    I've seen cats running away as happy as yours after doing the deed in the garden

Comment

I've seen cats running away as happy as yours after doing the deed in the garden
                      Naturally. It's the feline version of Knock Down Ginger.

Comment

Working...
                      X