• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite av

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Hey Lucy, was asking about you yesterday.. how are things with you, have you started with your art/painting plans?
    Hi Sandy

I am okay, moving friday and starting my course tomorrow night. I've been having chemo for skin cancer and my face has been blistering and peeling - v.attractive !

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Hi Sandy

I am okay, moving friday and starting my course tomorrow night. I've been having chemo for skin cancer and my face has been blistering and peeling - v.attractive !

How are you?

Sorry to hear that Lucy
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Hi Sandy

How are you?
        Oh Lucy, am so sorry to hear it, didn't know you were not well... I hope you get better soon -

Comment

I've been having chemo for skin cancer and my face has been blistering and peeling - v.attractive !
          Sorry to hear that , hope it all goes well.

Comment

Thanks BP & SD & OS

It's really okay, people do stare a lot, which isn't fun. Most of the pain is gone now I'm just waiting for the new skin to come through.

Haven't done any art for ages, I will in my new place though, the dining room table is right beside a huge window with great light.

What is your skill SD?
            Last edited by Lucy; 6 February 2008, 15:01. Reason: missed os

Comment

Hi Sandy

How are you?

Sorry to hear this Lucy, hope you are getting better and you'll be back to normal soon.
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Thanks BP & SD & OS

It's really okay, people do stare a lot, which isn't fun. Most of the pain is gone now I'm just waiting for the new skin to come through.

Haven't done any art for ages, I will in my new place though, the dining room table is right beside a huge window with great light.

What is your skill SD?
                Lucy, glad things are better for you, hope your skin is OK by the time you start the course. Please stay around and let us know how things go with you – it would be good to hear about your experience – as you know am an ex-nurse (looooong time ago – before having the kids) hence been doing this kind of thing – well close not exactly the same.

As for my IT skills: when I had the kids, I didn’t want to work as a nurse with all shift work – so I went back to uni and did a computing degree (Uni used to be free then ), started my career as a developer and moved on to analysis and design kind of work.. but of team leading… but am happiest being just a BA really.

Comment

I have them all switched off now, after I found myself reading too many posts from Bumfluff.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                  X