• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Love and sweetheart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I'd have paid to be there....
    Hey Sweeitie, how's Switzerland treating you.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      The truth is I find it really sick... and I feel harassed by this... he is as old as my father, so I find it sick when he tries to be charming and gazes at me, or tries to crack some of this stupid boyish/ladish jokes and expects me to laugh at them ...

We had to change desks a few times, and they were about to put me next to someone I really disliked, at the time I told him not to make me sit next to the annoying guy, so he located my desk next to him, since then we have moved twice ( a lot of merger related relocations) so he kept placing my desk next to his every time we relocated, which I thought was fine, I think the guys are teasing him that I insist on sitting next to him, but the fact is I am avoiding someone else, and now he started saying this to me (only started last week)

I want to be diplomatic and not destroy a good professional relationship

Shag him in the stationary cupboard and then tell him he's tulip in bed and has a tiny penis. ignore him for two weeks and he'll never call you love or sweetheart again*.

HTH

*Of course he may call you bitch/evil slapper from hell, but it probably won't be to your face

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Does she not know you're a raving arse-bandit then?
        How does mean he's not a stud and a hot guy? All the girls love a man of ambiguous sexuality. Believe me, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          Shag him in the stationary cupboard and then tell him he's tulip in bed and has a tiny penis. ignore him for two weeks and he'll never call you love or sweetheart again*.

HTH

*Of course he may call you bitch/evil slapper from hell, but it probably won't be to your face
          You know..... that might work
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
            How does mean he's not a stud and a hot guy? All the girls love a man of ambiguous sexuality. Believe me, I know.

You? Ambiguous? Well I never

Comment

Working...
            X