• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gulp - Weather moan!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny now here too, no sign of predicted snow but -7ºC forecast for tonight.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Windy as anna here. I thought they were filming a new episode of Dr Who and the Daleks when I went out to see all the empty dustbins being blown around. They must add the special effects later.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Windy here. Snow forecast for tomorrow. How many more inane posts do I have to make before I'm allowed to post directly instead of via the moderator? Grrrr.

<mod>You have the limit and would normally be able to post without moderation from now on. As you have moaned though I have upped your moderation limit - you know have to post twice as much as other n00bs before you are mod free. Not really. Sorry for the delay and enjoy the forums ) </mod>

Comment

Working...
        X