• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Alexey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK,

who can explain why SKA.com bounces me to a credit-suisse web site?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Because refusing to tell us the domain name is a great way to get people looking at it.....

It's called embarassment. I've created plenty of websites I'd be too embarrased to list on here. They only make it onto my CV to help prove my work experience.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
        OK,

who can explain why SKA.com bounces me to a credit-suisse web site?

tim

Madness
        Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          All I can say that the new site is already ranked #1 for its main keywords, quite appropriately so too
          Bad news - Wikipedia's pushed it back to #2

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bad news - Wikipedia's pushed it back to #2
            That's my Plan S

Comment

well done atw. look forward to seeing the new version. plan b chaps - ££££££££££

Comment

If he ever needs a bunch of contractors to help him out when it outgrows his bedroom, he'll know where to look.

Somehow don't think it will be here.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Well I've tried using old majestic12 a few times and the results it returns are rubbish!!

Try searching for:

game server

and look at the results.... It brings back the PHP Nuke website FFS!!!

Also you can't search your name to see what sites have popped up with you on them....

Get working Alexi!!!

Comment

New release is a different kind of search - groundbreaking for its target market.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      New release is a different kind of search - groundbreaking for its target market.
                      What is your target market?

Oh and you need some sort of safe search filter as well. I clicked on a link that opened a site most definetly not safe for work and there was no warning that the content was what was displayed......

( frantically hitting ALT + F4 to get rid of the screen and all associated pages it was trying to pop up...... )

Comment

Working...
                      X