• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spot the Quote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    AtW addressing his Squirrel minions?
    Army of occupation
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Vincent price - The Last Man on Earth /(or Alive)?
      Well done that man, give him a coconut. Probably Vincent Price's finest role in the first film adaptation of I Am Legend.

It's still an appropriate quote for me to say to the forum at large though.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
        Well done that man, give him a coconut. Probably Vincent Price's finest role in the first film adaptation of I Am Legend.

Banana
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

So RealityHack and Diver were also right then?
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
            So RealityHack and Diver were also right then?
            Well, I said Diver was right and RealityHack was wrong anyway (but on the right track). I Am Legend was the Will Smith version and he didn't say that line (just something about Bob Marley being cool and some dialogue from Shrek instead).
            Last edited by Captain Jack; 28 January 2008, 10:19.

Comment

Close but no cigar. Which is just as well, as the last time Cpt. Jack gave me a cigar, it was lubricated and difficult to light.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Close but no cigar. Which is just as well, as the last time Cpt. Jack gave me a cigar, it was lubricated and difficult to light.
                It was an eye-opening experience though, right?

Comment

Well, I said Diver was right and RealityHack was wrong anyway (but on the right track). I Am Legend was the Will Smith version and he didn't say that line (just something about Bob Marley being cool and some dialogue from Shrek instead).
                  I said that on the basis that both Diver (twice) and RealityHack guessed films that were based on the same book so they both knew where the source of the quote came from (unless the quote was never in the original book).

btw, I think your new TV series got off to a decent start
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    I said that on the basis that both Diver (twice) and RealityHack guessed films that were based on the same book so they both knew where the source of the quote came from (unless the quote was never in the original book).

btw, I think your new TV series got off to a decent start
                    No, nothing so melodramatic. The hero's last words in the book are a somewhat low key "I know".

Why, thank you. Just wait till you see what happens at the end of the series.

Comment

Working...
                    X