• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interesting Facts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil?

A. Honey
    Honey does 'spoil', the sugars crystallise after a while and it becomes crunchy.
    Last edited by wobbegong; 23 January 2008, 14:45.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Roll up roll up, get your tickets here to watch Cailin Maith attempt to lick herself all over. An absolute bargain at only £100 a head (don't worry CM I'll split the profits 50-50 with you).

Will she reach her elbow?? what about her Knee?? Surely she can manage her feet?? Where else will her tongue go??

Roll up, roll up these beuties are selling out fast, grab them while you can!!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Honey does 'spoil', the sugars crystallise ofter a while and it becomes crunchy.
        +5 Xeno Geek Points to wobbegong

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          Roll up roll up, get your tickets here to watch Cailin Maith attempt to lick herself all over. An absolute bargain at only £100 a head (don't worry CM I'll split the profits 50-50 with you).

Will she reach her elbow?? what about her Knee?? Surely she can manage her feet?? Where else will her tongue go??

Roll up, roll up these beuties are selling out fast, grab them while you can!!!
          Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          As a speacial bonus one lucky winner will also get a spanking!!!!

Come on ladies and gentlemen, not many left now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Honey does 'spoil', the sugars crystallise after a while and it becomes crunchy.
            Just warm the jar up, the crystals dissolve.

(Remove bees prior to warming)
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              ' Course I can lick my knees..... not sure I would want to.
              will you lick mine

Comment

Well after a bumper three hour licking show cailin maith is currently relaxing with a well deserved Magners and will be back with us later. Congrats to Zeighty who managed to get the speacial spanking ticket and had the pleasure of cailin maith spanking him while licking her toes in an amazing display of flexibility and dexterity.

Round of applause for cailin please, it was a hard show but one she pulled off with great professionalism. You'd think she did this sort of thing every day !!!For a quick recap for those who didn't see it:

(Your share of the profits is in the post CM, after running costs, travel and expenses we made a healthy £2 profit!! Oh and yes the alcohol I consumed and claimed in expenses was most definetly a business expense )

Comment

Well done to CM for her outstanding performance, and for allowing observers to reach the parts she couldn't. Awesome work there and a round of applause for Ardesco for arranging (oh, and for the open bar - much appreciated).

Tune in next week to watch Zeity clip his scales while doing a one-armed handstand on a revolving turntable - all proceeds will definitely go to charity - thanks to Craig for sorting that out.
                  Last edited by realityhack; 23 January 2008, 17:00.

Comment

Well, I have to say.... I am glad ye get such amusement out of my flexibility....

Bunch of Nutters
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

A statue of a horse with all four legs in the air ?

The horse died in battle?

or the statues fallen over
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X