• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Squirrel camouflage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You are a scum.
    which one?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      That's the one the squirrels use to stay alive - does anyone know what a squirrel sounds like? (apart from AtW)
      They 'skitter' quietly, and they squeak in alarm.
      Re squirrels hiding - they don't have many predators they can't outrun, outmanoeuvre or outfight, so why bother hiding?

Comment

You are a scum.
        Why am I 'a scum'?
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Why am I 'a scum'?
          You disgust me, piece of crap you are.

Comment

You disgust me, piece of carp you are.
            Nice explanation - thanks for that.

What if I say I also shoot the rabbits and rats that venture into the garden as well
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              rats that venture into the garden as well
              Rats are fair play. Rabbits - no! Any cute fluffy creature has more right to live than you.

In any case getting enjoyment from killing defenceless creatures is abhorrent - one day someone will shoot you and listen how you squeek. When it happens think of all the creatures that you wounded and they had to die in pain from sepsis. Scum.

Comment

Rats are fair play. Rabbits - no! Any cute fluffy creature has more right to live than you.

In any case getting enjoyment from killing defenceless creatures is abhorrent - one day someone will shoot you and listen how you squeek. When it happens think of all the creatures that you wounded and they had to die in pain from sepsis. Scum.
                I agree with AtW on this one, its ok to shoot the little b@st@rds as long as you dont enjoy it

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

How is a rat different from a rabbit? That kind of emotional subjectiveness is illogical.
                  And why is it wrong to enjoy hunting? Animals seem to - if you feed your cat it still prefers to go hunting.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    How is a rat different from a rabbit? That kind of emotional subjectiveness is illogical.
                    And why is it wrong to enjoy hunting? Animals seem to - if you feed your cat it still prefers to go hunting.
                    Shave a squirrels tail, it'll look just like a rat!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Animals are not humans. Why is it wrong if some other human killed and ate you? Surely the kind of subjective emotioness when it comes to eating humans is illogical?

If I had a choice between killing a rabbit or die, then I'd do it, but I won't be killing fluffy creatures just to enjoy it. If you want to hunt, you coward, go hunt bear or puma - let's see how you handle these. Personally I won't cry if they kill and eat you, afterall it's fair play right? Something tells me you don't have balls to hunt creatures of your own size, that's why it is abhorrent to see people like you who kill small creatures to enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X