• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Squirrel camouflage"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    I use Nutsmail. (Ok it's squirrelmail with a swanky theme that's called nutsmail)

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Interestingly

I use SquirrelMail to read some my email accounts

Does that have a bearing on anything?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Why don't tree squirrels hibernate?

Just asking like.

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Actually I was walking through a park in London this morning and there was a grey squirrel ( I must make the distinction between vermin and our native wildlife) by the side of the path.

I walked right up to it and it didn't flinch - just carried on scrabbling around on the ground.

It's like it had nothing to be scared of........

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ted is cute and fluffy
    Good point!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    If you spell Churchill backward you get 'llihcruhc' which is CUK speak for 'boring, unfunny old fart who's got nothing better to do than pick on people.'
    Easy on the "old"...

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Consider yourself Quoted.

Strange, but I enjoy eating rabbit, pigeon and squirrel. but would only eat rat if there was no option but starving
    I have to admit I've never eaten squirrel, I eat the pigeons and rabbits (unless the rabbits are too young therefore too small).

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    AtW - Why are Rats fair play when Rabbits are not?

and don't give me the 'they carry disease' thing. That's not why we shoot them. We shoot them because they cause damage, in fact - pretty much the same damage as mice who are 'cute and fluffy'.

Rabbits, squirrels and pigeons all cause damage to my crops as well.

(I assume AtW won't read this if he has put me on his ignore list but I would like a response - someone please quote me)
    Consider yourself Quoted.

Strange, but I enjoy eating rabbit, pigeon and squirrel. but would only eat rat if there was no option but starving

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Rats are fair play. Rabbits - no! Any cute fluffy creature has more right to live than you.

In any case getting enjoyment from killing defenceless creatures is abhorrent - one day someone will shoot you and listen how you squeek. When it happens think of all the creatures that you wounded and they had to die in pain from sepsis. Scum.
    AtW - Why are Rats fair play when Rabbits are not?

and don't give me the 'they carry disease' thing. That's not why we shoot them. We shoot them because they cause damage, in fact - pretty much the same damage as mice who are 'cute and fluffy'.

Rabbits, squirrels and pigeons all cause damage to my crops as well.

(I assume AtW won't read this if he has put me on his ignore list but I would like a response - someone please quote me)

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is that the same as marmite motorway?
    I prefer sausage factory.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Talking about pain in the arse, do you like it up the oxo tower?
    Is that the same as marmite motorway?

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I only just realised that if you spell Denny backwards it comes out as ynned

If you spell Churchill backward you get 'llihcruhc' which is CUK speak for 'boring, unfunny old fart who's got nothing better to do than pick on people.'

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Talking about pain in the arse, do you like it up the oxo tower?
    Their food is very good, but a tad overpriced, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Is that Druid for "Tedious Bint"?
    no thats yyprimarolo

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Is that Druid for "Tedious Bint"?

Leave a comment: