• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lesley Ash in £5m bonk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your opinion sas(guru?)

Believe it or not! That's what a doctor friend of mine said to me when I was talking to him about the spread of MRSA. He blamed the new nurses' hygiene. The problems dude refers to have always existed in hospitals, so there must be a new variable introduced to cause the issue. I am being pragmatic here, not racist, but here we go, you are a racist and everybody joins in the fight! I take it you are all experts (like dude) in the urine issues, so I'll leave you to it!

Comment

There was a time, not so long ago, where Nurses were responsible for keeping wards clean!

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
        Believe it or not! That's what a doctor friend of mine said to me when I was talking to him about the spread of MRSA. He blamed the new nurses' hygiene.
        What was his name?

Was it Dr. Mengele?

Did you meet at the BNP weekly forum?

Comment

Silly boy

I didn't know that Dr Mengele was still alive - must be getting on by now!
          Since you've mentioned, I've recently worked at the BNP - not the one you are thinking!
          Last edited by Dow Jones; 17 January 2008, 15:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            I didn't know that Dr Mengele was still alive - must be getting on by now!
            Since you've mentioned, I've recently worked at the BNP - not the one you are thinking!
            Banque Nationale Paribas ?

(Spelling is prolly off with a few extra a's in there somewhere...)

Comment

Working...
            X