• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lesley Ash in £5m bonk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    So what happened with the lip thing then.

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003000872,00.jpg

Did she get compensation for ending up with a face like a Badgers arse after the lip injections too
    She looks like Pob. Maybe she spits when she talks now too.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You are that journalist and I claim my 5 free Page 3 dates!
      I wish I could report the news - I am far too busy making the news...

Comment

I fancied giving her one up the alley after watching Quadrophenia...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I fancied giving her one up the alley after watching Quadrophenia...
          Ever though of becoming a poet, Churchill?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Leslie Ash wins ‘£500,000’ in hospital superbug settlement

Taken from today's Times Online. She only sued for £1m so she couldn't be awarded more than that and she got half what she sued for.
            The Times Online says £5m
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              The Times Online says £5m
              The Time Online states that the award was £500K as previously reported, but acknowledges now that it is £5m

We we were both right, depending on when you read the newspaper

Comment

Ridiculous

No justice in this country. But we all know that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                  No justice in this country. But we all know that anyway.
                  And what would your verdict have been Judge Jones?

Comment

Thanks for asking

I am not a judge, but I've been to court a couple of times as a witness to defend friends and know that money can buy you a nice barrister who will argue your case with a judge for as long as it takes. I won't go as far as saying that judges and barristers are on first name terms. I won't even dream of saying that occasionally this may result in a handsome 'thank-you present' from the barrister, as this wouldn't be very British, so I repeat this is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                      I am not a judge, but I've been to court a couple of times as a witness to defend friends and know that money can buy you a nice barrister who will argue your case with a judge for as long as it takes. I won't go as far as saying that judges and barristers are on first name terms. I won't even dream of saying that occasionally this may result in a handsome 'thank-you present' from the barrister, as this wouldn't be very British, so I repeat this is a lie.

Just answer the question please counsellor. What would your verdict have been as you stated the one given was ridiculous and not just?

Comment

Working...
                      X