• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ask Milan about Economic Issues here ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my wife told me that economies of scale doesnt apply to my diet.. what did she mean? (she also chortled as she said it)

Comment

dunno tay, but you're leaving soon so it doesn't matter

Milan.

Comment

milan, why is alistair darling such a poor chancellor compared to me?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          dunno tay, but you're leaving soon so it doesn't matter

Milan.

I am not leaving my wife.... you are a fraud.. you dont know nuffink!

Comment

gordon,

as you are well aware, I am a huge advocate of your wonderful economic miracle which has bought prosperity for so many years to so many

I am saddened that so many are so selfish and ungrateful to the 10 years of economic stability which you have given them enabling them if they were wise to make hay while the sun shines and put some away for a rainy day

It is hard to imagine that another chancellor could ever achieve the kind of longevity of economic stability which you delivered

and I am sure that given time, scholars and students of economics will look back on the Gordon years as a golden time and missed opportunity for many

the most we can hope for is that Alistair retains yourself as a close advisor and that you have enough time away from your main duties to give Alistair the guidance he needs

I certainly thank you for providing big business with the environment to work and grow and succeed in, a success which eventually trickles down to us lesser mortals and enables us to put some food on our tables and keep some back for a rainy day

Long may you prosper.

All the best,

Milan.

Comment

Thank you milan. That brought a tear to my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                Winston,

I had to look that one up.

Milan.
                I doubt that.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
                  Thank you milan. That brought a tear to my eye.
                  Gordon, was that the brown one or the snake's one?
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    Gordon, was that the brown one or the snake's one?
                    Your tax return should make interesting reading.

Comment

Working...
                    X