• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ask Milan about Economic Issues here .."

Collapse

• gordonbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Gordon, was that the brown one or the snake's one?
    Your tax return should make interesting reading.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
    Thank you milan. That brought a tear to my eye.
    Gordon, was that the brown one or the snake's one?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Winston,

I had to look that one up.

Milan.
    I doubt that.

Leave a comment:

• gordonbrown
    replied
    Thank you milan. That brought a tear to my eye.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    gordon,

as you are well aware, I am a huge advocate of your wonderful economic miracle which has bought prosperity for so many years to so many

I am saddened that so many are so selfish and ungrateful to the 10 years of economic stability which you have given them enabling them if they were wise to make hay while the sun shines and put some away for a rainy day

It is hard to imagine that another chancellor could ever achieve the kind of longevity of economic stability which you delivered

and I am sure that given time, scholars and students of economics will look back on the Gordon years as a golden time and missed opportunity for many

the most we can hope for is that Alistair retains yourself as a close advisor and that you have enough time away from your main duties to give Alistair the guidance he needs

I certainly thank you for providing big business with the environment to work and grow and succeed in, a success which eventually trickles down to us lesser mortals and enables us to put some food on our tables and keep some back for a rainy day

Long may you prosper.

All the best,

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    dunno tay, but you're leaving soon so it doesn't matter

Milan.

I am not leaving my wife.... you are a fraud.. you dont know nuffink!

Leave a comment:

• gordonbrown
    replied
    milan, why is alistair darling such a poor chancellor compared to me?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    dunno tay, but you're leaving soon so it doesn't matter

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    When my wife told me that economies of scale doesnt apply to my diet.. what did she mean? (she also chortled as she said it)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Sas is all words, no actions.
    ah quite a gathering of the dreamers, crackpots and ne-er-do-wells. is it because the thread has milan in it that they come flocking?
    fascinating.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Winston,

it is very kind of you to give Sas a bit of stick. but your intervention has spoilt the flow and interupted the ongoing behavioural study, you see, since you jumped in, Sas has gone on the defensive and lost his flow,

think of it as , a wildlife documentary, David Attenborough is watching some animal in its natural habitat and a tourist walks into the vicinity and artificially influences the bahaviour of the creature

in future, please let Sas continue, it's more fun that way to watch his actions

Milan in 'ongoing behavioural science studies' mode.
    nice attempt to turn the tables milan, but like most of your ventures, ultimately futile. now there are some questions that you haven't sooorted, innit?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Sas is all words, no actions.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Winston,

it is very kind of you to give Sas a bit of stick. but your intervention has spoilt the flow and interupted the ongoing behavioural study, you see, since you jumped in, Sas has gone on the defensive and lost his flow,

think of it as , a wildlife documentary, David Attenborough is watching some animal in its natural habitat and a tourist walks into the vicinity and artificially influences the bahaviour of the creature

as I have told you before re: an.other member of the forum, everybody shares your opinion but there's no need to put it down on paper

Milan in 'ongoing behavioural science studies' mode.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    economic expert is a oxymoron innit

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    SB was right. You sailor boys don't change.
    Lucky you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X