• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last day of my current contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It doesn't fit properly, I'm being driven insane by lust at the sight of your furry ankles!
    You want to hump my ankles! ...you sick puppy!
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      AP,

How's your Delhi Belly?

Still fooking about with Indian property? Very risky with the "laws" over there and their disregard for foreigners rights.

Who needs money when you have freedom.

DP.
      Delhi Belly is fine, yes the builders are still here. They were spray painting varnish today had to escape to the bedroom to eat my lunch, the smell was so bad.

The law over here is clear, I personally can't buy, but my company can. I just had to transfer the money in legaly to do it. They are just trying to stop black money comming in pushing prices up.

I just better not need the money I have invested as I think it is still difficult to get it out of India, but should get better.

If your on the bench this is a nice place to be.

DP are you looking or just resting?
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        They are just trying to stop black money comming in
        Racist!!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          You like?
          Yes, but black is a bit dull for daytime, maybe you could brighten it up a bit.

Don't make it any shorter, doggie seams to be getting a bit exicited
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

And the sense of freedom, relief and joy is uplifting.
            It is a great feeling, especially after a long last day with a leaving doo hangover and the panicky clients won't let you scarper ! It's not quite the same once you've got kids though, the feeling of freedom is short lived. I'm down to 14 days and counting but the client has already pulled a sneaky last minute extension on me once.

Comment

but the client has already pulled a sneaky last minute extension on me once.
              Don't ya just hate it when that happens?
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

First day on the bench in 12 months today! Lovin' it so far...
                Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

And the sense of freedom, relief and joy is uplifting. Too long at the same place (about 18 months).

So looking foreward to more time on plan b,c,d, etc, it's unreal.

Anyone else heading for the bench and loving it?
                  29th Feb for me.

Comment

I panic too much. I've not been on the bench in my short lived contract career so far but even just the thought of it is enough to get me worried!

Comment

Benchville, Arizona, population us!

Been here two weeks now, and getting to the interesting stuff like putting up a new shelf.

I will not sign up for World of Wastecraft.

Comment

Working...
                      X