• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Feel the love" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    you bloody stop encouraging them
    You're doing it again!

STOPPIT!

PLAY NICELY!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

you bloody stop encouraging them
      Bright eyes.......
      Burning like fire...

<splat>

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Bright eyes.......
        Burning like fire...

<splat>
        <melt>

Comment

Comment

I know but Bambi...... for the love of God.... I don't want to cry while I am here sitting at my desk...
            You poor thing CM.

Calm down, sit down and have a nice cup of tea and a venison sandwich
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              You poor thing CM.

Calm down, sit down and have a nice cup of tea and a venison sandwich
              While walking through Cambridge before Xmas with my current squeeze we noticed a group of kiddy-winks queueing for the Pantomime - Cinderella.

I mentioned to HRH that I should tell the kids that Cinderella dies in the end.

She said "You rotten sod, I bet you'll tell your nephew that Father Christmas doesn't exist!"

To which I replied, "Nope, but I'll take him to a restaurant and show him what Rudolph tastes like!"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I mentioned to HRH that I should tell the kids that Cinderella dies in the end.

She said "You rotten sod, I bet you'll tell your nephew that Father Christmas doesn't exist!"
                You've got to be kidding???!!!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Phew - it's getting hot in here - time to revive this thread so we feel more 'loved up' in the run up to Valentines Day.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Phew - it's getting hot in here - time to revive this thread so we feel more 'loved up' in the run up to Valentines Day.
                    Drop dead.

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                      Drop dead.

I could shower you with hugs but such a display of self-love may have to wait until outside working hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X