• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clarkson stung after bank prank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    At the end of the day the DPA is there to stop our data from being misused

cause lots of red tape and make our lives a misery and further the power of the Data Protection Bodies

Comment

Oh well, that answered a question I never got an answer to on accounting. I would have said same as Clarkson. I know of one company I regularly purchase from with bank details on their website.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Here are my bank details.

If anyone wants to scam millions from me by setting up a Direct Debit to somewhere, feel free.

Bank of England
        Threadneedle Street
        LONDON
        EC2R 8AH

Sort Code: 10 00 00
        Account No: 52055000
        Account name: HMCE VAT

HTH

Comment

Youu terrorist you!
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'll admit to having a few drinks, but I've just phoned Jeremy up and told him he's a bit of a plank.

A bit of bluster about how did I find out his private home phone number and he'll report me but otherwise he seemed pretty cool with getting called up in the middle of the night. Think he's learned his lesson...

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              I'll admit to having a few drinks, but I've just phoned Jeremy up and told him he's a bit of a plank.

A bit of bluster about how did I find out his private home phone number and he'll report me but otherwise he seemed pretty cool with getting called up in the middle of the night. Think he's learned his lesson...
              Steer clear of that Aalborg aquavit, Threaded old boy. Try the Linje aquavit, it results in fewer delusionary episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
                Steer clear of that Aalborg aquavit, Threaded old boy. Try the Linje aquavit, it results in fewer delusionary episodes.

Nah, can't stand the stuff, just finishing off the last of the Tuborg Julebryg.

BTW, I'm quite prominent in this 'ere clip: http://sporten.tv2.dk/video/index.ph...d-9929221.html

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Nah, can't stand the stuff, just finishing off the last of the Tuborg Julebryg.
                  You quaff a woman's drink, my lord. Real men drink Ringnes Julebokk. A most tasty klasse III øl indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Here are my bank details.

If anyone wants to scam millions from me by setting up a Direct Debit to somewhere, feel free.

Bank of England
                    Threadneedle Street
                    LONDON
                    EC2R 8AH

Sort Code: 10 00 00
                    Account No: 52055000
                    Account name: HMCE VAT

HTH
                    LOL.

That's a great one.
                    Unfortunately I don't think they do many Direct Debits so it may raise a bit of suspicion.

Comment

Working...
                    X